Model: It takes a month to sell the bonds.
You need a month to sell the bonds.
1. It will take a half of the year to pay off the debts.
2. It takes her several days to count up net assets.
3. It won't take the company much time to repay the loan.
4. It will take him the rest of his life to learn how to run the corporation.
5. It takes them two days to sell the goods.
6. It will take them much time to decrease the outflow.
7. It will take him a month to raise the capital.
Exercise 3. Answer the questions.
1. What kind of funding is preferable: equity or debt?
2. What shares of what enterprises of your town would you buy? Explain why.
3. Imagine that your business is going to get capital funds by borrowing. What bond interest would you charge? Explain
4. What should you do to produce more inflow of capital?
5. How can you calculate the net assets of your enterprise?
6. What traits of character does a stockbroker need?referatrnq.nugaspb.ru referatsvt.nugaspb.ru refamjf.ostref.ru refamfh.ostref.ru Главная Страница