1. Future Perfect Passive is …
a) Will have+V3(done) b) Will have been+V3(done) c) Will have being+V3(done) d) Will has being+V3(done)
2. What Tense is not usually used in the Passive Voice?
a) Past Continuous b) Future Perfect c) Future Continuous d) Present Perfect
3. Find the Past Perfect Passive
a) This letter was written b) This letter was being written c) This letter has been written d) This letter had been written
4. … has been repaired. It’s working again now.
a) Mr. Tom b) The vacuum cleaners c) My parents d) The television
5. My friend disappeared six months ago. He …
a) has not been seen since then b) has been not seen since then c) wasn’t seen since then d) has been seen since then
6. I haven’t seen Tom … three days
a) since, b) for c) by d) from
7. I haven’t seen Tom … Monday.
a) since b) for c) by d) from
8. Somebody … all my chocolates. The box is empty.
a) have eaten b) has eaten c) has been eating d) eats
9. I … my key. I … for it since morning.
a) have lost\have been looking b) have been lost\have looked
c) have been losing\have looked d) have lose\have been looking
10. If I … rich, I would … a night club
a)‘ll be/have, b) am/have, c) were/have, d) were/had
11. I wish I … in a big city
a) ‘ll live, b) live, c) lived, d) living
12. Choose the right variant: The film was very sad. It made me …
a) to cry b) crying c) cry d) cried
13. These verbs are usually followed by ‘to’
a) stop, decide, offer b) deny, plan, hope
c) postpone, learn, manage d) deserve, agree, forget
14. Tom, go to bed, said his mother
a) Tom’s mother asked his to go to bed
b) Tom’s mother told him to go to bed
c) Tom’s mother told him to went to bed
d) Tom’s mother told to him go to bed
15. She asked me, “How long are you going to stay here?”
a) She asked how long I was going to stay here.
b) She asked me how long I was going to stay there
c) She said me how long I was going to stay there
d She asked me if I was going to stay there
16. A man said to his friend, “When did you buy your car?”
a) A man asked his friend when he had bought his car
b) A man asked his friend when he bought his car
c) A man asked his friend when he would bought his car
d) A man asked his friend when he had buy his car
17. Kate … for the job, didn’t she?
a) applies b) applied c) has applied d) had applied
18. My mother … on holiday, isn’t she?
a) is b) has c) does d) –
19. My brother-in-law … about it, does he?
a) knows b) didn’t know b) isn’t know d) doesn’t know
20. The view was wonderful. If … a camera with me, I would have taken some photographs
a) I had b) I would have c) I would have had d) I’d had
Look at the following situations and answer the questions?
21) What would you do if you became President of your country?
22) What would you do if you had a well-paid job?
23) What would you do if you were rich?
24) What would you do if you had no friends?
25) What would you do if you were deaf?
Гр. Щербаковій Євгенії Арсенівні